I believe it is very possible. So often we see business owners spending the majority of their time working in the business, while their family life takes a hit. What is the outcome? Potentially, a failed business. And, even worse, a failed marriage, with an impact on generations to come.
So, how do you resolve that? How do you spend the appropriate amount of time on your business and still have time left for your family? It is a delicate balancing act, isn’t it?
The first thing is learning how to work ON your business, instead of IN your business. What does that mean? It means learning the 5 basic things that you need to focus on in order to grow your business and take it to the next level.
On August 4th Bridgeport Strategy will be presenting a 90 minute webinar, “5 Easy Pieces to Put Your Business on Autopilot”!
Here are 5 things you will learn in this webinar:
- How to predict your revenue
- The 5 areas of your business that are critical to measure
- How to focus ON your business
- Systems you need in place
- How to spend time with your family without guilt
This webinar is for you if:
- Your business is keeping you awake at night
- You can’t seem to take your business to the next level
- Your focus and productivity is suffering
- Your family relationships are strained
This webinar is not for you if:
- Your business is doing $7+ figures a year
- Your bank account is bulging
- You enjoy all the family time you desire
- You travel with your family when you want
- Your marriage is rock solid
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. Central Time
If you are unable to make it to the live event, register for it in order to get a re-play link so you can watch it later at your convenience.
Registration: Complete the contact form below.
If you know of someone whom this webinar is a fit, will you pass the information along to them? I know they will thank you for it.
Check back tomorrow to find out what step 2 of this rescue process is.
Have an amazing day!