So, did you register yesterday for the upcoming webinar? Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Are you ready to re-discover your family and enjoy spending time with them? If you answered yes to all of those questions, you are in the right place, at the right time. Part 2 of the process will rescue your marriage! If you didn’t sign up yet, please go back to the post and complete the contact form.
If you have been a reader of my blog for any length of time, you know about my international best selling book, “Bulletproof Your Marriage”.
We now have a 90 minute workshop based upon the book as well as a 1 1/2 day Retreat encompassing many of the principles in the book. Couples who have attended the Retreat have been enthusiastically pleased with the outcome.
Here is what one participant of our most recent retreat had to say:
“The Bulletproof Your Marriage course was great and I think it is going to be very helpful to us. What was really neat about it is the assessments that we took. And, these are really objective and when you read it, the impact … it is unbelievable that they were able to pick up that just from our just doing these assessments online especially.
And we have the tools which we started to use already to address the parts of our marriage which really need work. And you’re able to do it in a way which avoids confrontation and the hostility that we experienced in the past. So, I think we have great tools to use and are pretty excited about getting rolling with it.” Nick DiGennaro
So, what can you do to Rescue Your Marriage?
Attend Bridgeport Coaching’s upcoming webinar on August 11th at 2:00 p.m. Central.
Here are 5 of the things you will learn in this webinar:
- Simple, proven, but highly effective tools to help you understand each other’s style of communication in order to help keep the love alive.
- How to navigate challenges in a whole new way.
- Learn to be seen, heard and validated.
- Stop being resentful, angry, distant and LONELY.
- How hormones, both his and hers, are impacting the success of your marriage.
This Webinar is for you if:
- You would like to have the relationship with your spouse that you desire.
- You are tired of conflict in your relationship.
- You are losing sleep because of the troubles in your marriage.
This Webinar is NOT for you if:
- You and your spouse are very happy in your marriage.
- Your marriage is rock solid.
- You have no communication issues in your marriage.
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. Central Time
If you are unable to make it to the live event, register for it in order to get a re-play link so you can watch it later, at your convenience.
Registration: Complete the contact form below.
If you know of someone for whom this webinar is a fit, will you pass the information along to them? I know they will thank you for it.
Have an amazing day!