For the past week I have focused on the benefits to you, or any couple, of attending the Bulletproof Your Marriage Couples’ Retreat. Here are my questions for you:
- Have you started working on your Marriage Dream Board that we discussed yesterday?
- Have you begun making a Gratitude Journal to rediscover the things you love about your spouse and for which you are grateful?
- Have you looked into any resources to help you understand how your spouse communicates?
- Or how to reduce the stress in your marriage?
- Have you created any affirmations for your marriage?
- Have you expressed your gratitude to your spouse for any of their qualities?
How important is your marriage? If it is in trouble, how important is it to save it, to go back to the feelings you had when you first got married? If it is in good shape, how much would you like to see it be even better? It truly can be better!
In the coming days, Bridgeport Coaching will be presenting a marriage communications workshop, with principles from Bulletproof Your Marriage. This will be a live Facebook event. If you would like to be notified about it, just ‘like’ my Facebook page. Facebook will then notify you when it goes live. I hope you will participate. Your marriage is worth it!
President John F. Kennedy said “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.”
If you are ready to take the risk of action for your marriage, then “like” me on on Facebook! You will be glad you did!
If you have any specific areas that you would like to have addressed in this event, put them in the comments below or send me a private message on Facebook. We will make sure as many questions are addressed as possible in the live event.
So, it is time to start Bulletproofing Your Marriage. Are you ready? I hope to see you in the event.
Here are your 3 Action Steps to Save Your Marriage:
- “Like” my Facebook page, Regina Partain
- Watch for the announcement of the live Bulletproof Communications Workshop on Facebook and then join the workshop.
- If you haven’t done so yet, grab a copy of Bulletproof Your Marriage. For the best results, read it with your spouse before the event!
Have an amazing day!
PS. If you would like to be on our mailing list for information on future events to Bulletproof Your Marriage, please provide your information in the form below.