Welcome to JetNet American Airlines login guide. This step-by-step login guide is meant for the employees and business associates of US Airways Wings or American Airlines. This login guide will provide you with all the detailed instructions you need to log into your account, as well as login troubleshooting tips and contact information.
The US Airways Wings was integrated with American Airlines since 2015. Post-merger the US Airways’ login portal has been redirected from wings.usairways.com to .
Wings US Airways/American Airlines Jetnet Login (From Computer Browser) Instructions
Follow the following steps for login from your computer browser:
- Open your preferred browser from your PC or Laptop and navigate to the US Airways Wings official page.
2. Click on “Go to Jetnet” link.
3. Enter your American Airlines ID number in the first field.
4. Enter your American Airlines password in the second field.
5. Confirm whether the information is correct, then click on “Login”.
First-time User Login:
If you are a first-time user, you will have to enroll first. Follow the steps for enrolment:
1. Click on the “First time user” link.
2. You will land on to the First Time Registration page.
3. Provide you User ID (Employee/Contractor Number)
4. Click “Submit” button.
Wings US Airways/American Airlines Jetnet Login (From Mobile Browser) Instructions
You can also access your US Airways/American Airlines wings account using your phone or tablet. Here is what you have to do to access the website on a mobile browser.
US Airways/American Airlines does not have dedicated Android and iOS apps for Wings. However, employees or business associates can access the website on the go via browser from their mobile devices.
Follow the steps for mobile login:
- Open your browser and visit US Airways Wings official page.
- Click on “Go to Jetnet” link.
- Enter your American Airlines ID number in the first field.
- Enter your American Airlines password in the second field.
- Confirm whether the information is correct, then tap on “Login”.
Wings US Airways/American Airlines Jetnet Login TroubleShoots
While logging into the US Airways Wings employee login portal, you may run into some technical issues. We will discuss here some of the error issues that you may encounter while logging in.
For forgotten password, follow the steps below:
- Launch you browser and go to the .
2. Click on the “Forgot your password?” Link.
3. Enter your 8-digit AA User ID.
4. Click next to answer the security questions and select a new password.
Note: This password retrieval process may generate errors for users. Please contact the Jetnet Help Desk
Read More: My Campus Link Student Portal Login
- American Airlines Homepage
- American Airlines Facebook
- American Airlines Twitter
- American Airlines Helplines
- English: 800-433-7300
- Spanish: 800-633-3711
We hope this login guide was useful to you. Please write to us if you have any questions related to US Airways or American Airlines login process.