mygreatlakes.org – MyGreatLakes LoginOthers
Welcome to reginaatthelake login guide! This article is about the login process of MyGreatLakes.org. Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation in a Madison, Wisconsin based non-profit organization. The corporation is one of the largest student loan service providers and guarantors in the U.S. In conjunction with the U.S. Department of Education and private lenders, the organization provides educational grants to students aspiring for higher education.
Nationally, the organization guarantees $51 billion in loans under the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) and works with more than 5,000 schools, 1,000 lenders. It has registered borrowers of more than 95,000,000. MyGreatLakes.org is the online platform that enables users to manage payments, schedule automatic payments, view payment history, and calculate payoff amounts, among other things.
In this guide, we will discuss the step-by-step process of accessing MyGreatLakes at www.mygreatlakes.org.
MyGreatLakes Login From Computer Browser
- Visit MyGreatLakes website from your favourite web browser of your PC.
- Once the homepage appears, find the Log In link at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the Log In link to access the login form.
- In the empty slot, provide your User ID and click the Continue
- On the new page, you will be required to enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- Enter it then click on the Continue
- Follow the prompts to complete the login process.
MyGreatLakes Mobile Login Process
MyGreatLakes mobile users can either access the site via the web browsers on their phones or Great Lakes mobile application. Here are the instructions for logging in via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Visit myGreatLakes official website at mygreatlakes.org from your mobile device.
- On the home page, locate the ‘Log In’ link at the top of your mobile screen.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ On the page that appears, input your User ID then click on the ‘Continue’ tab.
- On the page that appears, enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- Click ‘Continue’ and follow the prompts to complete the login process.
My GreatLakes Mobile Login Process for Apple Users
Here are the instructions for accessing MyGreatLakes login website via the mobile app for Apple devices.
- Using your Apple device, visit the App Store and search for the Great Lakes Mobile app.
- Install the Great Lakes app on your Apple device.
- Open the Great Lakes Mobile application on your device.
- On the login page, input your username in the first empty field.
- Then enter your password.
- Check the ‘Remember me’ checkbox if you want your device to store your credentials.
- Complete the login process by tapping the orange ‘Continue’ button.
The Great Lakes application is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 8.0 or above to operate.
More Read: GTCC Moodle Student Login
My GreatLakes Mobile Login Process for Android Users
Follow the steps below to reach your account via the app for Android devices:
- Go to Play Store using your Android device.
- Find the and install it.
- Open the application from your device.
- On the homepage, enter your GreatLakes username and password.
- Check the ‘Remember me’ checkbox if you’d like your device to save your login details.
- Tap the orange ‘Continue’ button to access your account.
My GreatLakes Login Issues/Troubleshoots
If you experience any other MyGreatLakes login issues while accessing your account, feel free to visit MyGreatLakes contact and support page for more help.
My GreatLakes Telephone number: (800) 236-4300
Local/International: (608) 246-1700 / TTY: 711
Toll-Free: (800) 375-5288
My GreatLakes Mailing address:
Great Lakes, PO Box 7860, Madison, WI 53707-7860